April 2018 – It’s on!

UPDATE 12/04    Marion was clever enough to sprain her ankle really bad two days before we were supposed to leave, plus the weather forecast is crap. Therefore, we are stuck in Noirmoutier until further notice, hopefully only a few days…     Noirmoutier will be the real start of our journey around the world….